This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365/010: Project Me

Project 365/010: Project Me

I've designated every Sunday in my 365-a-day project as Self Portrait day. I don't usually take many photos of myself, really, and thought I'd take one a week through the year to see how much I've changed, if at all.

I mean, it's not like I get a new hair style regularly or anything :-)

This is me nerding out at my local Panera.

Perhaps I'll throw in a background to see where I've been, maybe with a friend, a body part, or just me.

Thankfully, I've made it through the first full week of Project 365. It was a little easier than I thought to find a photo a day taken from a piece of my life. I'm sure there will be days when I can't think of anything, and days when I can't make up my mind what photo is best to post.

Honestly, I'm rather enjoying sharing a piece of my life with you.

I'm also enjoying reading all of the 365's other people are doing, especially friends I know (or come to know via Twitter, blogs, etc.) including Kelly, Bridget, Adam, and Nick.

Keep it up everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home