This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Project 365/009: Hockey time!

Project 365/009: Hockey time

I've always been a fan of hockey, but had never really seen a real game until about a year ago.

Katie took me to my first Milwaukee Admirals game around that time and really enjoyed all of the action. I had a hard time following the tiny, little puck around the ice for the longest time. The game really moves so fast that it's hard to keep up at times.

I suppose being a die hard baseball fan (Cubs!) doesn't help. My eye reflexes aren't tuned enough to follow hockey just yet

I do get better each time I go!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous amberherself said...

Nice shot! Be sure to pay attention though - I got hit in the head with the puck at one of my brother's games. Hurt like hell!

(Go Leafs Go)

4:34 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny you say that. A flying puck smacked into the glass right in front of me during this game! Darn thing left a mark on the glass and everything :)

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home