This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Project 365/022: Blind as a bat


Project 365/022: Blind as a bat
Originally uploaded by automatic_man2

Per doctors orders, I decided to give my eyes a break from my contact lenses and go a full day wearing my glasses.

I find out pretty easily they're not as potent at night as they are in the daytime. Driving to see signs and lettering in the dark is a challenge!

I've worn contacts/glasses for as far back as I can remember. I'm about as nearsighted as they come.

Don't even ask me how many fingers are up, I probably wouldn't be able to see your hand to begin with.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home