This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Time for some new ink and inspiration

CIMG1366
(click photo for my Flickr gallery)

All of my tattoo's have signified an important turning point in my life, or have marked an event that meant something at the time. They are a part of who I am, and remind me of moments in my life that were at times hard to deal with, and other times that I'll cherish forever.

So I'm taking another turn in life, down a different road that I'm familiar with, but at the same time, has doors that remain unopened. I had focus at one time, but lost a big part of it when recent times took an unexpected turn.

I'd like to think I'm a good person. I'd like to think that I've made a difference in someone's life, no matter how small. I know to appreciate conversations with friends a little more and enjoy their company. I know not to take the things that are asked of me for granted. I know to fully appreciate the things that are important in my life.

And so things are different for me these days. I have new goals in mind, I'm making my health a priority, and know to enjoy each and every day to the fullest.

I think it's time for another tattoo to mark another path in my journey. They give me inspiration and motivation to do bigger and better things someday.

I know it all sounds silly, but it's something that I must do.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home