This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Coming up for air

Things are starting to quiet down at the office, after spending quite a few days putting the final pieces of the computer network together at my company's new warehouse in Wisconsin. It's my responsibility to make sure everyone's computers and phones are up and running when it's time for business. The stress is a little high, but I'll be happy once the product is moving.

Because of my crazy hours, my training has suffered. The last time I ran was an incredible eight miles last Saturday. That's the furthest I've ever run, and even towards the end, I felt I could keep going. Not only has my training stalled, but my eating patterns have been all over the place.

I hope to get back into the swing of things next week, but I know I'll still be incredibly busy.

I was a little discouraged today after hearing another winter advisory was issued where I live, and expecting 8 to 10 inches tonight and into Friday. I'm so done with this weather. This better be the last time I have to deal with this winter crap!

It's nice to get on here again! I've also started a live video feed using my laptop and webcam- just thought I'd have a little fun with it. I put the feed over there along the right, so check in once in a while to see if I'm live!

'Til next time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home