This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Traveling... almost

We'll... I'm still officially within the state, but it still counts for being out of town.

I'm in Countryside, IL for a couple of days laying out the groundwork for what will become our new Windows server environment.


Because of my company's recent acquisitions, we've had to beef up our computer hardware requirements, which means lots of new toys for me to play with.


I found out last week that our employee base has trippled since our 2nd acquisition, which means I'll be responsible for making sure all of our systems play nice spread across nine states nationwide and into Canada.


I'm ready for the challenge!

----->
Sent with a Sprint Treo 755P Smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home