This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Should I stay in quarantine?

Nearly half of my department at the office is out sick, so I've been trying my best to keep from catching something that would put me out of commission for a while. I have friends that are also sick, or have been in the past few days.

I think it's been over five years or more that I've gotten really ill- not even a cold. If I do catch something, it's usually really mild and doesn't last for more than a couple of days. I attribute this to a daily vitamin I started taking a little over five years ago. It's just a multivitamin that you can get at a local drug store- nothing too special.

My last serious illness was a bad cold that I let get out of control, and I ended up with a rather bad case of bronchitis, and some serious ear aches. I think I was out of work for three or four days. It was my doctor who actually recommended I take a daily multivitamin to help boost my immune system. I was getting sick at least three to four times a year, which wasn't fun at all.

I've taken this vitamin every day since then, and have remained exceptionally healthy. Cranking up my exercise regiment as I have been doing the past few months also helps, I'm sure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home