This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Week In Photos: Day 4 Thursday

Cookie
Week: Jan. 28, 2008

cookie

This is Cookie.

He lives for treats.

He's always the first to meet me at the door when I come home because he knows I'm going to give him a couple of treats. He's of the tabby type and he's been around for quite some time.

He loves warm places and soft things to sit on. He's mostly a nice cat, but seems to have a short temper and can get a little too friendly when you pet him if he hasn't chewed your arm off first.

It's just in his nature, I guess.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

lol

He's cute.

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home