This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Summer Day Dreaming

Spent a good part of Saturday at the Chicagoland Outdoors Show in Rosemont, IL.


I enjoy going to these, especially during the dead of winter as it makes me think of warm days ahead spent outdoors camping and fishing.


I've been scoping out new out of state campgrounds and resorts to visit that are in decent driving distance from home.


I can't wait to get out into the warm sun to enjoy the outdoors.


----->
Sent with a Sprint Treo 755P Smartphone

1 Comments:

Blogger L*I*S*A said...

I am getting ready to make my camping reservations this morning!

6:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home