This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Week Ahead

Who invented Monday's anyway? I seriously need to see some sunshine- I would just be in a much better mood.

I start school back up again this week until March, so it's going to be a challenge to fit my workouts in. I have two weeks left on my maintenance running schedule before my actual training begins for the Rockford Half- Marathon. My current "maintenance" training through the months of December and January never bring my weekly miles any higher than 16 a week to keep me from over training or getting injured.

My training schedule for the 13 miles of the May 18 Rockford Half-Marathon won't begin until February 4. The schedule looks a bit intimidating! My longest individual run will peak at 11 miles (!), and my weekly miles will peak at 28 (!!!). I think I'm going to take a week off of running at the end of this month before starting to train for Rockford.

Oh what will I do?

One idea I had was to take a photo of something related to my day for seven days and post it here. Perhaps I'll throw in a geeky tech post or two- I don't do enough of those.

So prepare- the week of January 28- A Day In My Life: A Photo Journey... or something like that.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I agree, whoever invented Mondays... they're just mean.

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home