This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Relaxing Time

Enjoying an ice cold beer at Buffalo Wild Wings with, of course, wings!


My boss was kind enough to give me Thursday and Friday off the rest of this week to make up the time I spent at the office during both holiday weekends.


I'll still be doing some work from home, in my underwear of course, but mostly taking it easy, with lots of Xbox 360 action.


I won't be doing any running until Saturday, as I have 6 miles to crank out outside in the freezing cold- more on that later.


I've also set aside some time to go through the pile of JstreetRadio recordings I have in the hopes of resurrecting our podcasts, which is mostly my fault really- more on that later too.


I wonder what kind of daytime television is on nowadays?

----->
Sent with a Sprint Treo 755P Smartphone

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Buffalo Wild Wings rocks. Especially the mango habanero (is that spelled right?) sauce.

6:27 AM

 
Blogger kellybelly said...

Hey, I'm still up for helping out with the podcasts!

11:10 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Kel! I haven't forgotten about you. I'll probably send the older, raw recordings to the bands, and concentrate on getting the newer ones as podcasts. I'll be in touch on this soon!

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home