This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, January 28, 2008

My Week In Photos: Day 1 Monday

CIMG1936

(click photo to enlarge in Flickr)

Week: Jan. 28, 2008

This was taken just after finishing my 6 mile run at beautiful Independence Grove forest preserve in Libertyville, IL. on Sunday.

Part of my route took me along side the Des Plaines river and the midday sun was hitting the bridge just perfectly. One of my goals this year was to document my journey of training to run and finish the 26.2 miles of the 2008 Chicago marathon. I'd never run more than three miles in high school before this, so for me this is something I'd like to remember the rest of my life.

This photo, although actually taken on Sunday, will begin my seven days of posting an event or photo of my life each day of this week. Most of my posts will go up late in the day, so what you actually read in the morning would of taken place the day before- or something like that!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nitmos said...

That is a nice photo. And a nice place to run. I don't have anything like that on my running routes unfortunately.

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home