This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Podcast: The Felix Culpa

Interview: The Felix Culpa of Rockford, IL.
Broadcast date: 3/8/07.




One of a few hidden gems found in the "lost" JstreetRadio in-studio recordings, featuring one of the Chicago area's most talented local bands. In this podcast, we're treated by a unique live acoustic set by singer/guitarist Mark.

Visit the official JstreetRadio website to download the MP3 podcast.

Brought to you by Shoot From the Belly - the best in high-impact performance and concert photography for your band!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know Felix Culpa. My ex's sister dated the bass player, Tristan! Coolness!!

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home