This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Shamrock Shuffle: The Night Before

Ready for the Shamrock Shuffle

Getting my gear ready for the Shamrock Shuffle tomorrow.

The gadget you see laced to my right shoe is a timing chip used by most major races to officially record your start and finish times.

Looks like the weather has cleared up for the morning, and we don't expect rain until Sunday evening, which is great news.

I'll be taking the 5:45 train in, probably take a cab to Grant Park, check in with my running group, and then get in line around 9:15 to start the race near 9:30 a.m. I'm a little nervous, but am excited to hit the pavement to hopefully run my best 8K time.

I hope to post a few photos as the action takes place on my flickr page, and maybe write up a post or two.

Wish me luck!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home