This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Talking to the world via El Paso

elpaso


One plus side to my company's recent acquisitions is the travel involved in bringing our newer warehouses online with the rest of our data network nationwide. A downside? All work and no play!

Unfortunately, the hotel where I'm staying has a pool, but no workout room, and I've yet to take some time to map out a running route to get a few miles in. I would absolutely love to get a run in on those roads that run along the mountainside. The scenery around here is absolutely beautiful, and the temps are nearing 90F- my kind of weather.

This new 400,000 sq. ft. warehouse will take in the four manufacturing plants we have here in the El Paso area. The company is one we acquired last year, and we're consolidating, and streamlining our manufacturing in this section of the country.

Hopefully I'll get a few more photos up before I'm done. Be sure to check out my Twitter page here for some of the impromptu photos I take when I'm mobile!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home