This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, September 15, 2008

Iron Foot

I had a clothes iron fall on my right foot today.

Thankfully, it wasn't hot, and didn't take a direct hit. Still, it was a hard enough hit to put a scare in me.

Dumb, dumb, dumb. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm such an idiot.

Only 26 days until the marathon and I nearly flatten my big toe with an iron.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger runner-grrl said...

Are you ok? I walk around on eggshells before the big day too. I wear shoes everywhere, worry about the tiniest little thing... Any bruising or swelling?

7:08 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks to be OK. I didn't have any pain during my 8 mile run later in the day. A little sore this morning, but seems like I have an iron foot after all :) You're right, I am getter paranoid about every little thing to keep healthy.

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home