This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Project 365/027: On call 24/7


Project 365/027: On call 24/7
Originally uploaded by automatic_man2

I spent the early morning hours of the day at the office after getting notified of a few servers that were down.  I got in about 1 a.m. and got home about 4am.

I got in bed for a couple of hours of sleep before heading back in in case there were any issues.

Everything ended up in good shape.

Being able to respond to issues at work at any time is part of my job.  I love to do it, even though it can be a pain sometimes. I shouldn't complain.

Hoping for  a good nights sleep tonight.

Jesse M.

jessejstreet.blogspot.com
twitter.com/jessejstreet

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home