This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Days

Wow, I've been neglecting my blog the past few days. To be honest, I haven't been online to fiddle around on the Internet much. I've been a bit busy with the Christmas holiday, and to top things off, we had a bit of a problem at the office over the holiday weekend and I spent one day there, and at home babysitting a very sick IBM machine.

Christmas was a nice time with the family. I got some cool running gear, and I did manage to squeeze in a little relaxing over the long weekend. Of course myself, and what seems like the rest of the planet, were doing some last minute shopping up until Christmas eve! What can I say? I enjoy the pressure.

My running has been going really well, and I've been good at sticking with my training schedule. I've clocked about fifteen miles since last Saturday, and I'll cap the coming weekend with another 6 miles this coming Saturday. I'm getting a bit bored with the scenery near my home, and will have to go looking for some new running routes pretty soon! I'm really enjoying running outside in the cold weather, believe it or not. It sure beats running in circles on that indoor running track.

It's also nice to see the weight training finally paying off, and I've been feeling really well, and healthy.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday, and I promise to keep writing more. I'm looking forward to another four day weekend for the New Year holiday!

I'll have to think about what to write for my last post of the year. It's amazing the end of 2007 is already here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home