This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Do I have to wait four more days?

Four more days until the marathon and I'm practically jumping out of my skin. I want to do this thing TODAY. I ran a wonderful three miles on the treadmill last night after not doing anything since the eight on Saturday. I could of gone forever.

My sleep patterns are still pretty staggered as of late. Last night, I had a dream that I was running a race dressed as a largemouth bass. Now I don't know what running around as a freshwater fish really means, but I know they can indicate good luck! I am a Pisces after all...

The back of my right knee is still a little sore, and the calf on my left leg feels as though it has a huge knot in it. I've been icing and massaging both areas daily and it has helped. Actually, this was the same soreness I battled the week before my successful 20 miler, so I have high hopes I'll heal it up with the same care.

Until next time!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger runner-grrl said...

Jesse, A large-mouth bass? Are you kidding me? I laughed outloud! Maybe it means the race is going to feel so easy you can float along the course like it's a river. Thing about that cool water when we're sweating our.. you-know-what's off in the heat :-) --Alex

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I know! Isn't that hilarious? Something tells me it won't be the last time!

2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home