This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, October 10, 2008

My marathon suit for the day

Marathon Wear

(click to open)

This will be my marathon suit.

All of my wear has been tried and tested. Everything in the photo has logged hundreds of miles and I trust them so!

I had mixed feelings about putting my name on my top, but hearing your name shouted at you from the crowd gives you a nice little boost. So, what the hell?! This is my first marathon and I'm going to enjoy it!

Clicking on the photo will take you to my Flickr page. The photo contains mouse over's to each piece of wear.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HA! Love it! You're not going to wear your iPod?! Why not??

5:51 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Officially, they're not "allowed" but everyone brings them. I've never actually listened to my iPod during any race. I like to take it all in- including the sounds :)

6:13 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Jesse, I stumbled upon your blog from Running Bebe. The Chicago Marathon is absolutely on my list so I'll be looking forward to your race report.. mile by mile, step by step. Your first marathon is a blast, one for the memory books. Good luck and be sure to ice that calf... it will haunt you at mile 13. Maintain a healthy fear of the big dance, but also know and believe that you can do it... it's a state of mind. Great blog!

See Mike Run

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting Mike, and for your kind words of encouragement. It will be a day to remember for sure!

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home