This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

pic

I've been watching the election results with great interest today. This is actually only the 2nd presidential election I've participated in. I'll have to admit that I'm a newbie registered voter after not really giving a hoot about politics up until the last presidential election in 2004 (Bush/Kerry). I take great pride in participating in the democratic process these days and pay much more attention to what's going on. Yet, I still have a lot to learn.

Right now, though, I'm just watching this election make history as Obama is projected to become the 44th president of the United States. Our current deadbeat president drove our country into the dirt, and I sure hope things will start turning around for this beautiful country come January.

I will pray for him. Tomorrow is a new day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home