This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, November 03, 2008

Where did the time go?

Night Run

I find it hard to believe that November is already here. I spent a good part of Sunday wondering what time it was since I didn't change ALL of my clocks back an hour! I hate it when that happens. This also means that there will be less daylight when I leave work during the week, so I'll have to do all of my workouts at night.

I'm looking forward to the coming weeks. I've got some time off coming around Thanksgiving, and I'll be able to catch up at the office since it's usually slow this time of year. I don't usually take some time off during the winter months because I prefer to use my vacation time during the summer. Still, it will be nice to just relax and wind down from a pretty busy year.

I can't wait to get started.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home