This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo: 30 posts in 30 days

Me

I'm going to attempt NaBloPoMo again this year for November '08. It's officially National Blog Posting Month. If you want to know a little more about it, check it out here.

The rules are pretty simple:

1. Write one blog post for every day in November.
2. No date-rigging your posts.
3. If you skip a day, it's see ya' later gator.

It's a marathon of blogging.

Hey, there's that word again... marathon.

Ready.... set... go!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger runner-grrl said...

hmmm, Jesse, I didn't even know about NaBloPoMo... this is a marathon challenge I can even undertake in my present circumstances :-)

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home