This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's been a while

I've fallen ill.

I woke up this morning with an incredible stomach ache and spent a good part of that morning in the bathroom. It figures. I've had trouble taking down some solid foods and my entire body feels crummy. It just happened overnight, it seems.

It's been quite a while since I've been this sick. It's been a long time coming.

And all of this ahead of my Turkey Trot on Thursday, which I've elected I'm not doing. I don't think I will have the energy to take on five miles. I'd prefer to rest up and feel better before my 12 mile run on Saturday. I sure hope I can make it.

Forget trying to get better before Saturday, I need to be able to eat Thursday!

So back to bed I go so I can eat some turkey!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home