This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend wrap up

I had a pretty nice weekend. But it was a busy one.

Saturday morning of course was my 8 mile run, which went really well (see previous post). I got back into town from the city around 3 p.m. After doing a few things around the house, I crashed out around 5:00 p.m. for a quick nap. Getting up at 3:30 a.m. on Saturday mornings to catch the train to Chicago is starting to catch up to me!

I overslept a bit Saturday night and then headed over to the St. Francis animal shelter benefit at the Green Town tavern in Waukegan. I guess I got there kind of late because the crowd was pretty thinned out. I still managed to get my donation in. I was pleasantly surprised to hear they raised a nice four figure sum for the shelter. It was well deserved.

I spent the rest of the evening catching up with a few friends I hadn't seen in a long time.

Sunday was spent working on a lot of stuff for Jstreet and relaxed a bit. This coming week is just a four day week for me before going on vacation during the Thanksgiving weekend.

I hope it goes by quick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home