This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, November 08, 2008

The elements await


The elements await
Originally uploaded by automatic_man2

RealFeel at 5 a.m. is 24F for my 7 mile run.

Could be worse!

Update: Had a solid run this morning right around a 9:30 pace and actually ended up running 8 miles instead of 7- I was really amped up for it. It really felt good to bring it up a notch after doing slower, low mileage runs the past two weeks.

It wasn't as cold out on the path- if you could call 37F at run time not-so-cold that is. Only the hat out of the three clothing items you see in the photo up there actually made it on the run. I was fine with two layers of thermal gear up top and some running pants. The wind was really blowing heading back south, but I was able to catch a nice draft off of the group making it a little easier to run through it.

It feels good to be getting back into a groove after a nice layoff after the marathon!

----->
Jesse.
Http://www.treonybbles.com

Sent with a Sprint Palm Centro Smartphone

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger runner-grrl said...

That's a pretty funny picture, Jesse! I can't really imagine what it's gonna feel like to go from Chicago to below freezing! Thanks for the visual :-) --Alex

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home