This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My community office plant

My office plant

This is a plant I have sitting on top of my wall mounted office cabinet. I have no idea what kind of plant it is, but I got it at a friends wedding, maybe a year or two ago? I believe they were given away to every guest at the reception. It was only about three inches high at the time, and it was planted in a little silver pot.

Well, as you can see, it's freakin' huge now. I've taken care of it pretty well, don't you think? Actually, people that come into my office are so amazed by it that they sometimes take it upon themselves to water it every so often. A community plant, it is.

Maybe in a few years it will grow big enough to completely cover me and my desk- maybe even hide the huge mess that lays upon it! The side of the plant that falls along the left side of the cabinet in the picture actually goes all the way to the floor and it's starting to pile up there.

It's going to eat me alive someday.

And yes, those are flamingo's and turtle magnets on the front of my cabinet. Shush!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

is that from Stacy's wedding? My cat dug up the tiny flower pot that same night.

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes it is! I figured my office would be a safe haven for it with all these plant lovers around :)

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home