This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Friday, November 21, 2008

Out sick for a day

Drat! I missed Thursday's post for NaBloPoMo. It figures, since Thursday was extremely busy trying to finish up my projects before enjoying some time off for the Thanksgiving holiday. It also didn't help that my laptop's hard drive nearly died after the radio show last night. I think I may have resurrected it from the dead, though. Thank goodness.

So I'm tied with last year's attempt since I missed the first day of the contest in 2007. Still, I'm committed to finishing the month off, posting until the end!

It's Friday night and I enjoyed my first day off doing a few things around the house. I've got an 11 mile run planned for Saturday morning. The temperatures at run time are set to be between 17F and 20F. As usual, I struggle to figure out what I'm going to wear, but I'll have a pretty good idea once I step outside for sure! Cold weather running provides a whole new set of challenges all their own, and topped with a pretty long run, it should make things verrry interesting!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger runner-grrl said...

Ya, Jesse, I've found that NaBloPoMo is tougher than I thought. When you HAVE to write something every day, something doesn't always come to you and it can feel forced. I might not write for a week after 11/30!

8:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home