This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a crazy world out there

Well, what do you know. I've missed yet another post for NaBloPoMo! Which makes it a major FAIL so far. I guess it isn't so bad since it's just two misses. Even though I was online Sunday, I guess I got too busy to get on the blog. Alas, I am here!

Truth is, it's been a good busy. Even though I'm on vacation, I've been doing things I love to do such as work on the radio show and other Jstreet related projects. Ever since we launched the Myspace and Facebook groups, it's been super crazy. We've already got all of December booked for guest interviews and January is filling up fast.

My running has been on schedule ahead of my first race since early October. The Turkey Trot on Thursday will be a great time, I think. It will be hard to PR in that race since it's a run/walk and getting around all of the traffic is quite a challenge. I'm going to have a good time with it, though.

Today I did a hill workout on the treadmill which consisted of a 25 minute workout broken up into five minute chunks. Three minutes running and two minutes at inclines that ranged between 4.0 and 8.0. I'll have to say it's one of the most difficult workouts so far! My shins and knees are so sore! Broke in the new shoes too... they are a dream to run in.

Tuesday is weights and Wednesday is an easy two mile run to loosen up for Thursday- and then eat!

I can't wait.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home