This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Project 365/028: Good as new

Project 365/024: Goodbye baby
Before.

CIMG2929
After!

I was very happy to get my truck back today after turning it over to the shop to get the damage taken care of. Everything looks good as new.

The deer actually shifted the entire left quarter panel of the truck back a few inches, keeping the drivers side door from opening properly. They also replaced the entire front bumper, and touched up some paint.

This is the 2nd time in my driving history that I had to take a car to get body work done. Fortunately, neither of them were serious. I'd really like to keep that from happening often!

It's nice to have it back.

Now to figure out now to keep deer away from my front bumper.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home