This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Monday, February 01, 2010

Project 365/032: Sun Pillar

Project 365/032: Sun Pillar

I got this interesting shot on the way home from work today of a sun pillar at sunset. It looks as though the light post in the parking lot is actually shooting a ray of light into the sky.

According to this article, sun pillars are usually caused by falling ice crystals form thin, high clouds. Intresting, eh?

In other news, I registered for my 3rd Chicago Marathon today! I'm super excited to run this incredible race- it's such an overwhelming experience and I've yet to tire of it. I'm going back for more! I'm hoping to 4 hrs or a sub 4 hrs. this time around. We'll see.

I'll have a bit more on my running progress so far in a later post. I've been working hard, and am excited to start training in a week or two for marathon #1.

Well, I've made it one month into Project 365. It hasn't been too bad so far, but I'm just getting started.

Thanks so much for following along. It's been fun!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home