This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm feeling much better today. Bad thing is whatever I had is going around my family pretty quick now- almost everyone is getting sick. I got my appetite back and pretty much ate everything in sight today. Sad thing is I didn't make my Turkey Trot, but that's okay. I'd rather be 100%

Friday morning I'm heading to the gym for a quick workout, then head out to join the crowds on Black Friday. I kind of like all of the craziness that takes place around one of the busiest shopping days of the year. It's incredible how fast the end of the year has come.

Later in the evening, I'm going to rest up and get ready to head to the city on Saturday morning for and even longer run that last time- 12 miles. After not running for almost three days, I'm so ready for it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger runner-grrl said...

Hope you are feeling better, Jesse!

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home