This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, January 04, 2009

First post of 2009

Well, I'm enjoying my last few moments of freedom before returning to work on Monday after a nice, long break during the holidays. I'm looking forward to what's in store for me this year, and hopefully I'll make the best of it.

I wound up the weekend joining a friend at a birthday party for a friend of hers. It was a nice wrap up to long weekend away from the office. I played bocce for the first time. I thought the game was more complicated than it turned out to be having never played before. It's kind of a mashup of bowling, pool, and marbles. Definitely a low impact sport which was good for my sore legs!

Speaking of sore legs, I'm hoping to get some normalcy back into my running routine. The holidays sort of threw the schedule out of whack. The only sure thing have been my long runs on Saturdays, and a scattering of strength training in between. Not to mention I DO have a half marathon and full marathon to train for now! I better get to it.

Well, I hope everyone survived the holidays and are off to a good start in 2009.

I'm ready for it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home