This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday wrap up

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Mine could of been better, I guess. My week off for the Thanksgiving holiday was highlighted by a rather nasty stomach bug that put me out of commission for at least two days. It also made me cancel my Turkey Trot on Thursday, which I was really looking forward to. Oh well.

Fortunately, I was mostly better by Thanksgiving day and was able to finally eat something after not being able to keep anything down the day before. I had family over at my place, and had a very nice time- and some wonderful food.

I went out on my annual Black Friday trek to Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg to take in some of the post-Thanksgiving craziness. Despite all of the crowds, I was actually happy to be out in the world after being home and spilling my guts out for a couple of days. I actually enjoy being around all of the masses on Black Friday, even though I wasn't quite ready for Christmas shopping yet :)

Saturday I had an awesome 12 mile run in Chicago, although my stomach felt as if it was still in knots during the run. My pace was really strong throughout, but ended up taking it easy near the end. I guess I still wasn't 100%. Sunday was spent just relaxing and getting things ready for back to work.

I kind of fell off of the NaBloPoMo wagon for November, so I send out congrats to those of you who stuck it out! Hopefully you all aren't all burned out on blogging by now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home