This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Congrats Lindsay!

Lindsay running in Chicago 2008

You all remember my friend Lindsay from this post?

Well, she ran and finished her first full marathon on Dec. 6th (St. Judes Memphis Marathon).

Congrats Lindsay!!

All of that hard work finally paid off!

It was nice to have shared one of her training runs with her. You can check out her race report here.

So, Lindsay- when's the next 26.2? ;)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! My very own post! Thanks for the congrats!! I think I will see you in April in St. Louis!! I need to get back on the treadmill soon. I have never trained during the winter time for anything long so this should be interesting!

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home