This is my life. Sometimes shown through the eye of my camera phone, and sometimes not. I'll talk running, gadgets, music, and whatever else I stumble on to

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not another one?!

And here we are again suffering through yet another considerable snow fall in mid-December- and it's still not officially winter yet. I remember last winter as being one of the snowy-est that I can remember. I bet this one's going to match it.

Several of my co-workers and I took a trip to my company's Indiana facility this morning for meetings, and ended up coming home in the middle of this big mess. It started snowing far earlier than we thought, and even though we left for home around 1 p.m. Chicago time, we ended up getting the brunt of the storm. The drive home ended up being close to six hours when it normally takes only three. What a mess.

I ended up skipping my run on Monday, but plan on running about 70 minutes on Wednesday. Saturday I have a fun 10K race with my CES group in Chicago as part of our training schedule. I've narrowed down my choices for doing a full marathon to either St. Louis on April 19 or the Flying Pig marathon in Cincinnati, OH. on May 3rd.

Either way I'm all for taking on a full marathon in the spring as a warm up to running Chicago again in October.

I think that sounds just about right.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger runner-grrl said...

No kidding! And it's not even WINTER yet! Makes me wonder if we'll have another super-hot Chi Marathon in '09. Best wishes on your 10K! --Alex (aka run350)

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home